Lupus is an autoimmune condition that affects the muscle, tissues and organs. Thousands of patients with autoimmune diseases have seen recovery with the following plan.
1. Vitamin D3– Essential for balancing hormones in the body and proper functioning of your immune system. Over 80% of people are deficient in vitamin D3.
2. Collagen Protein Powder– The root cause of lupus is leaky gut syndrome. To repair lupus you must start by repairing the gut.
3. Frankincense Essential Oil– A natural anti-inflammatory. Rub this on your neck and forehead or put 2 drops on your thumb and rub onto the roof of your mouth 2x a day to balance the immune system.
4. Digestive Enzymes & HCL (Hydrochloric Acid)- Lupus is related to low stomach acid so suggested action steps are to eat smaller meals, chew more, add apple cider vinegar and water, and use digestive enzymes (2-3 capsules with meals) or HLC with pepsin.
5. Probiotics– Crowd yeast out of the body and heal the gut.
Diet: Foods that are easy to digest and repair your gut
1. Bone Broth– contains amino acids that repair the gut and boost the Immune system naturally
2. Vegetables (ex. steamed broccoli, cauliflower & spinach)
3. Organic Meats (ex. wild caught salmon & organic chicken) only 4 oz. servings of meat with your meal
4. Fruits– blueberries and raspberries
5. Fermented dairy products – goat’s milk kefir and goat’s milk yogurt are high in probiotics
Lupies find more here about leaky gut and other natural remedies to treat lupus for good! Also, be sure to visit Dr. Axe’s webpage for other helpful articles to get you on your way to looking and feeling better DESPITE lupus.