EXTRA! EXTRA! Read All About It!
Jessica Rowshandel, LMSW, is the director of social services of the SLE Lupus Foundation, and the author of the new book, Lupus: 365 Tips for Living Well.
“Gain expert advice and strategies to improve your health and quality of life with lupus.”
The book is filled with practical tips and support and offers reliable, easy to implement ways to face challenges, restore health, and live your life to the fullest with lupus.
It’s packed with information to help you:
- Get the medical care you need
- Find effective alternatives and complementary therapies
- Manage lupus fog
- Reduce stress, fatigue, and flares
- Maintain healthy relationships with partners, friends, family, and children
- Deal with work-related issues, employers and co-workers
*Get your copy online from AbeBooks.com, Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, demoshealth.com/store.com, walmart.com and wherever books are sold.